Friday, February 17, 2006

Hospital Info and latest update...

By the way, we are still having a boy. A little bit of misinformation went out to our church community. No harm done of course, but a number of people are a little confused. Yes, we are still having a boy:)

For those of you that live long distance from Providence St. Vincent Hospital and have been calling, me, THANK YOU! And even those of you that have emailed me, THANK YOU!

Here is an 800 number to the hospital... 1-800-677-6752. That will get you to the operator and then you just tell them room 313 and you will get to me (although if I don't answer, it probably means I'm taking a shower or being tested for something or other). With in the Portland area the phone number is 216-7313.

If you are able to visit, that's cool. I'm on the third floor, maternity ward (room 313 but it actually is labelled birth suite 13).

Today's update is that my levels have risen to 25 (they have been 21 the last two days). My doc. is very please with that. They did something where they titered (forgive me, my degrees are in Political Science, History, and Secondary Social Studies Education... I'm not a med. person) the bad antibodies in my blood and they have dropped. So, we are not scheduling an induction at this point for anytime soon. Obviously, that can change if my levels drop again. So we are now back to just waiting and seeing. I'm actually having a really relaxing day today because I'm being left alone...not that the nurses here aren't absolutely awesome, they are... it's just nice not to have constant attention for a little while. And my mom stopped by without Pavlos which I think is the first time she has been able to do that since I originally came in the hospital a month ago. Thanks to Pavlos' nouna (god-mother) for watching him today:) My mom also bought a preemie outfit for the new baby (just in case) and some preemie onesies and sleepers. I have to start planning for the arrival of a new baby! Pavlos and Rob/Paul will be at our house for the weekend. I think they might do some father/son bonding time and go see the new Curious George movie. I am so proud of my little Pavlos! He's maturing in so many ways under all this stress.

That's all for now... keep praying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

You've got my prayers, Christina!

How neat for Paul and Pavlos! And, I'm so glad you and your mom had some "together" time, Thanks be to God for Godparents!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,

I'm glad you have this site so I can contact you more easily. You and your family are in my prayers every day. I'm glad to read that little Petros (Sweet name!) is doing well.
May God grant you all that you need, to be thankful and have the strength to grow closer to Him. :) Know my love and prayers are with you, however weak they are. I know Panaghia is watching out for you too. Have a blessed night and I'll talk to you later.
(PS: FYI I got a new job at the City of Beaverton!)

In Christ,
Chuck Trumpower :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home