Sunday, February 26, 2006

Labs Feb. 26

They drew my labs late today. I finally was able to talk to the nurse and they have gone up (good) I just don't know how much:) I'm sure I will find out more tomorrow.

I feel like I am starting to feel the agitation effects of the prednisone. Most likely, because I have already had Petros, I am starting to lose some weight. And I know that they do use weight to determine the dosage of prednisone. I am starting to feel kind of shaky which is how I would normally feel on this much prednisone. We shall see how I sleep tonight:) I am hoping to start tapering it very, very soon. That's all for now... I enjoyed my movie earlier today...

I was able to see Petros a number of times today because of the different visitors I had. Rob/Paul and I were able to go together to see him which doesn't happen often. He was awake so we were able to hold him. And see him with his beautiful little eyes open. I just stared and stared at him. He's so beautiful. But, of course, I'm his mother. I can't wait until we are both home and this is over. I know that there are a lot of people out there that have that same feeling that I do. And I do know that this will be over soon. This will be over soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

yes, yes, Christina, this too shall pass..
Just takes time, you are being so patient....I cant see myself doing so well given the same circumstances!!
Mom

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed that you even found my site! But thanks for posting, I really appreciate it. I haven't looked around your blog much, but I can easily see that you are a new mommy. Congratulations and Many Years to you and your little bundle.

Deb

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home