Tuesday, February 28, 2006

no middle of the night updates...

Just thought I would point out that I did not do a middle of the night update. My nurse was so kind as to let me sleep from 11 until 7am. Which I did. She figured I probably needed sleep more than I needed to have my blood sugar tested exactly at 4:38am (blood sugar was norml at 7). Thank goodness. So this is all I have to post so far. Just how luxurious a full night of sleep really is (and I know that I can't get used to this because we now have a little baby who is not going to sleep through the night for a few months... although if he is like Pavlos, he will be sleeping good long stretches by 8-9 weeks old:) that's a big goal to live up to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Christina

OH those pictures of Petros are so adorable!! May our Lord God protect and sustain you through this next procedure.

Much love and prayers
Lois

10:04 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Congratulations on the sleep and on the normal blood sugar. Does this mean the diabetes has gone away?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to sleep all night!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home