Monday, February 27, 2006

update, again....



My surgery is scheduled for Wednesday. Tomorrow will be pre-op stuff. I am just happy that we now have a confirmed day for the surgery. I am so ready for this.

Petros is doing so well. They moved him to the lowest level NICU. He has no more IV's, he's eating well, he is regulating his body temp, he's sleeping well, I think that he might get out of the hospital before me (just kidding... he probably won't). But I was able to feed him earlier and then when my dad came, I was able to hold him for a very long time. He was awake and very alert... he even smiled:) Pappous is still a little too scared to hold him because he's little. But it was so wonderful to to just sit and hold him. And dad was there to take more pictures. I will post them here...

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

don't you love the first picture... he's looking grumpy... i think he got tired of pappous' flash on the camera:)

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i noticed the little frown. so cute. lots of prayers for you, your family, and your doctors.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh he's like all my grandchildren, beatiful, smart and above all others just slightly!!
He looks like pappous when he is grumpy...mom

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, it must be a name thing! My mom's name is Susan also and says almost exactly that same thing about her grandchildren! I love that above all others just slightly! Just how grandma should feel!

Christina, Petros and Pavlos could be little clones couldn't they?? So sweet. Many prayers for you this week. I can't imagine being a new mom and going through this. Much prayers for your surgury. If you need anything in these coming weeks, let me know.

Jill Kondilis

10:23 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Oh my goodness, so sweet! I'm so glad to hear about the lowest level of NICU status! And, about the surgery scheduled date.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home