Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Feb. 20... Not quite so Early Edition From Christina's Bed

Scroll down to read what I wrote earlier this morning.

Word on the street (well, really, from my nurse) is that they may do a C-Section. My levels have gone up to 24 hemotcrit (which it was 23 yesterday). They have taken away my water and I am not allowed to eat anything. They are thinking of doing a blood transfusion before the c-section in order to get blood levels up a little higher. Now this is all from the nurse. The doctor should be in soon. Will keep you posted... especially if I have to have another transfusion because those actually take some time... so most likely, no baby this morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Prayers and warm, concerned thoughts going out for you from the Schroeder home.

We're heading out of town tomorrow, so I'll miss any events that happen while we're gone. If at all possible, I'll come visit you this evening, but it's not looking like that'll happen. I'll check in when we get back.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Godspeed, you are surrounded by our prayers!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Petros's safe arrival this afternoon! Glory to God!!!

He looks wonderful at 4 lbs 11 oz.

You continue to be remembered in prayer.
Much love and congratulations to all of the family.

Love
Lois

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops- I reported incorrectly- Petros weighed in at 4lbs 13 oz! Every ounce counts!!!

LR

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home