Tuesday, February 28, 2006

moved again...

update... found the 800 number... 1800 677 6752 and ask for room 430:)

So I am now on the surgical floor. Room 430. phone number locally is 503-216-3430. I don't remember the 800 number. I thought that I had posted it on my blog at some point but I can't find it.

Petros is doing well. I was able to go see him and hold him right before I was moved. His nurse said that in the next few days they would probably be able to bring him to my room for 20 minutes or a 1/2 hour if I am feeling up to having him as a visitor. I also got his doctor report. He is just waiting for Petros to develop his sucking and swallowing reflexes and then he can go home. He is now weighing in at 5lbs. 1oz. My niece was 5lbs 4ozs when she was born. Pavlos was 5lbs 15oz. He is doing so well.

I have no idea when my surgery is tomorrow. And I have no idea what the recovery time is going to be like, either. Hopefully, I will have more info. to post to all of you. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home