Wednesday, March 08, 2006

more pics...



Today... feeling even better. Here are some actual pictures of me with Petros. Go figure. The mommy actually in a picture with her baby. I'm having trouble sleeping at night. I figure it's due now to the high levels of prednisone I'm on (still). We are tapering, but it can be such a long, drawn out process. And now that I'm getting out of the anemia zone (which was making me so tired and I slept a lot) AND I'm completely off of any type of pain meds from surgery, I'm just not sleeping well at night. But I'm feeling great... so right now that's the trade off. And maybe I'm just getting myself into mommy training for when Petros comes home... gotta love the 3am feedings!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

What a great photo, Christina! You look so happy and you have gorgeous eyes!

I love how big Petros is getting.

And, I'm remembering those three am feedings myself...

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, nice to see pictures of you and Petros. You both look so sweet. I'm glad you're feeling good.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,

I'm glad you and Petros are doing much better. God has truly given both of you so much grace! May your recoveries and health be strengthened by His grace, so that we at St. Johns might see you soon, and share in the joy of your motherhood!

In Christ,
Chuck T. :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Mimi, she got her eyes from her mother:)
All of my children, grandchildren have huge eyes!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Well, then Susan, you have beautiful eyes as well! Gorgeous!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home