Friday, March 03, 2006

i forgot to add...

I don't know my lab results for today... but yesterday morning, post surgery, my hematocrit had risen from 25 to 29 already. We are now waiting on my labs for today. And we have already started cutting back on the prednisone. I don't know exactly when today I will leave today, but I am leaving today. It's a miracle for me to even think about it. And I know that in the next few weeks I have lots of things to reflect on, to think about. This whole experience and how it has and will affect me physically, spiritually, emotionally, all those aspects of my life. And how it has affected Paul, Pavlos, Petros, my mom and dad and the rest of my family. And friends and church community. I truly thank all of those friends that have out of the blue called from all over the US just to check up on me. And I truly thank all those friends that I have never even met (my online friends) who have been a constant support through email and prayers. So this is the beginning of my reflections.... maybe I should start a third blog:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

You are blessed indeed!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home