Monday, March 13, 2006

Here's my Pavlos... just because:)

Here's my Pavlos! I figured he needed some picture time on the blog, too. He now looks at pictures of Petros and says they are Petros, not him. I honestly don't know how he is going to react when we actually bring Petros home. Fortunately, we will be here for a few days and Pavlos will still have lots of adult attention (from my parents and us). And then my mother in law will be coming next week so that will be a big help so I can focus some attention on Pavlos. I'm halfway through my forty days. Baby Petros is three weeks old today. That's all for now!

Almost forgot... I wanted to link to Mimi's blog. She has written out an very uplifting conversation between an Elder and a monk. It perfectly describes the state of mind I am in right now. A bucket of muddy water that I now know will clear up in a few months time (with work, of course). Anyway, reading it touched me so much (and we actually have the book that it came from and I probably read it a few years ago and have forgotten it... that's what is so wonderful about "words of wisdom"... a few years ago, this was not meant to touch me and now, I am beginnning to understand the meaning of this short conversation).

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Isnt Pavlos cute!!With his new haircut and all...
He will do just fine when baby comes home. Pappous and YiaYia will see to that:)
mom

9:02 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Isnt Pavlos cute!!With his new haircut and all...
He will do just fine when baby comes home. Pappous and YiaYia will see to that:)
mom

9:03 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

oops!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

Christina,
I'm SO GLAD baby Petros is doing well! I'm excited that he gets to come home so soon :) Glory to God!
I'll have to check out Mimi's post, but I do hope that the muddy waters become clear in good time (and with much speed).
Take care! Rest well and God bles!
Katie

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

What a great picture of Pavlos! What a cutie he is.

Truly, all I did is cut and paste, but I know what you mean - I may have read this before, but it struck me *now* because of the issues that come up for me, sinner than I am.

Hugs to you!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina,

I'm so sorry I hadn't seen your news until today. What an ordeal! I've been so busy I haven't made it to the Myfamily Delta Delta Delta website. I'm touched by your strength and love! Keep it up --- Vanessa

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pavlos is very cute. I'm so glad to come home and see all the progress Petros has made, Glory to God!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home