Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Petros coming home?

So today the doctor called and Petros will be coming home Thursday or Friday. This is the first time they have been somewhat definite about when he is coming home (all the other times have been precluded by maybe Wednesday). So, we shall see. We are all going to go see him this evening. Rob/Paul or I go at least once a day, sometimes twice. The drive is a bit of a killer from my parents home. It is all freeway, but without traffic, it's a good thirty minutes. I drove last night for the first time since mid-January. That was fun. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow with my hematologist. We will be checking levels and continue to reduce prednisone. I think I have finally purchased everything that we need for the baby to come home. We went to Target today. Yesterday we went to my all time favorite place, Walmart. AAGGGHHH! But, I have to buy this special formula and Walmart carries it. I think Albertson's does too but there isn't an Albertson's close to our house. And there's a Walmart up the road (lucky us... well, actually, it's up the road from my parents home.. so not our home). That's all for now. Thursday or Friday Petros will be coming home. Yeah!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Yay! Thanks be to God, what wonderful news!

I'm glad you enjoyed driving, it feels good after it's been awhile, doesn't it?

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home