Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just Me and Pavlos

Mom went back to work today. So it's just me and Pavlos at home. We don't even have a car (we cut back to one car when we bought our home because the bus runs right by our house so we do not really need a second car). Pavlos is playing right now and I am typing this blog entry, of course. We are going to make some rice krispie treats later today. Pavlos likes to cook. And I am waiting to get my daily phone call from Petros' doctor to see if he is coming home today or tomorrow. It is too early, right now, to hear from the doctor. I don't know what else Pavlos and I are going to do today. I am going to do some laundry because we are going to start moving some of our things back to our house this weekend. If they discharge Petros today, then my dad will come and take care of Pavlos while I go pick up Rob/Paul from work to go to the hospital. The benefit of dad owning his own business. And my brother has today off from work. Anyway, will keep everyone posted if I hear anything about when Petros is coming home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

We only had one car when my kids were little too! Enjoy your day, enjoy the rice krispie treats, and keep us posted on Petros!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home