Wednesday, March 15, 2006

labs and doctor appts.

Hematocrit is 42. That's normal. I'm to stop taking one of my meds completely and we are doing a quick tapering down of prednisone. I will be off of it completely by next week. Woo hoo! Then I will just be taking my normal meds. Thank goodness. I'm so ready to be off this nasty stuff. My doctor is very pleased. So am I.

Petros is doing well. We are all ready for him to come home. They are still saying tomorrow or Friday. I'm getting impatient. Ok, I admit, I've been impatient for a while. But I am really getting impatient to get him home. And I'm impatient to get us back to our home. I'd go tomorrow, but that would probably not be good for me to do. I want to wait until Petros is with us and then have my parents around for their help with Pavlos and then go home next week. That's all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Wahooooo! Yay!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on the normal hematocrit! you must be feeling good.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home